Show your loved ones how special they are with a ride in our incomparable Rolls Royce Phantom. Danaro Limousines in Carlstadt, New Jersey, helps you make a grand entrance at your next event.
These beautiful handcrafted Rolls Royce Princess Limousines were designed by world-renowned Malcolm Prinzing, who designed the body to bring back that old look of a timeless era and built by Rosewood Classic Coach owner, Richard Neil, exclusively for Danaro Limousines – the first two made in the world today! These 2013 Rolls Royce Princess Prinzing Limousines, one in Burgundy and Gold (two tone) - the other is Arctic White.
• Seats 6 in the Back
• Beautifully Hand Built Car That Spares No Expenses
• Beautiful Cherry Wood Ceiling with Inlaid Gold Leaf & Shellacked to a Mirrored Finish That Only the Finest Craftsman Can Achieve Today
• Beautiful Italian Leather Seats Made with Comfort and Style
• Only the Best Will Do
Both limousines come with white "Wedding Just Married" flags that attach to the limo's front fenders.
• Ice Cold A/C for the Hot Summer Months & Very Hot Heat for Winter Months
• Very Roomy & Comfortable
• Driver Control CD Player & Stereo
• Driver-Controlled Power Windows
If Al Capone were alive today, this would be his limo of choice. And, oh did I mention, each car has the godfather horns that can be played at your request. Limousines also feature an auto step, when you open each door to enter your limousine.
Too Many Options to List
Don't miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to rent this Rolls Royce Phantom Princess for your special day. It will truly make all your wedding dreams come true!